Since 2004, Enterprises MET has gained an excellent reputation from SMEs, the public sector, individual clients, charities and individuals. Clients’ needs are assessed to determine the training requirement to ensure the use of the most appropriate course materials. We ensure that the training we deliver is effective to enable clients to return to their workplace and apply what they have learned, thus changing the way they and their company operate.One-to-one training is by far the most effective way to learn. However, small group training with a maximum of four is offered and is attractive to companies who recognise that a selection of employees would benefit from training together.
It is often beneficial for training to be done on a client’s computer using their files to maximise the impact of newly taught skills, with sensitivity of data being naturally considered for appropriateness of use.
Enterprises MET supports individuals working towards their ECDL.
How we can help you
- You have a mix of learning needs and require a customised course.
- You have a need to produce a document in an unfamiliar format.
- You want to learn shortcuts to become more productive.
- A new member of staff starts with limited knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- You have installed Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 and need help adapting to it.
- You have to produce a PowerPoint presentation at short notice.
- You are a complete beginner and want to learn on your own computer.
- You want to learn at your own comfortable pace.
- You want to have a lesson at a time that can be flexible.
- No upper age limit – you are never too old to learn! Clients in their 80s have benefited from learning through Enterprises MET.